1) REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FORM INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE:
- Read These Instructions;
- Select the Register Here button and make your selections
- Complete the Payment.
2) NOTE THE DISCOUNT DEADLINES!
There are conference fee discounts for:
- Presenters who register by 15 January 2017 (extended!)
- General Early Bird discount for anyone who register by 15 April 2017
3) DETERMINE WHETHER YOU WANT TO JOIN IASD TO REGISTER AT MEMBER RATES!
Conference discounts for members are listed below and are approximately 10% to 15% lower than non-member fees depending on your category of membership and conference registration.
For example: for an individual, general membership a $100 membership fee will save your $80 on the conference; and for a student/limited-income membership of $65 you would save roughly $40 on the conference.
To Join or Renew your membership CLICK HERE then return to this form when finished. http://www.asdreams.org/membershipbenefits/
4) ARE YOU REGISTERING A COMPANION AS WELL?
Companions to conference attendees who wish to reserve services, such as meals, should fill out a separate form whether they plan to attend the conference sessions or not.
5) MAKE YOUR LODGING RESERVATION DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL
- The hotel and conference center is the best lodging choice for discounted rooms and ease in getting to the conference events on time. A limited block of 150 discounted rooms has been reserved, so it is best to book early for the best chance of staying on site.
- We also have secured the discounted rates for 3 days before and after the conference for those who want to make this a Southern California vacation or trip to Disney and other attractions and theme parks or beaches in the area.
- Discounted room rates are $150 for Single, Double and Parlor Suites (4 persons) plus $10 for additional persons, exclusive of taxes (currently at 14.50%) and hospitality service fee.
- The hospitality service fee of $10.00 per room / per day includes: local telephone calls, self-parking, in-room and all public areas high speed internet access, business center, pool and fitness center access, and shuttle service to and from Disneyland. Please double check on your rate and lodging terms when you register.
- Go to the Travel and Accommodations link for reservation instructions, prices, hotel and room descriptions and other information. For Online Booking go to: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/iasd2017 . For Central Reservations call: 1-800-996-3426 and ask for the Group Name: IASD 2017 International Conference.
NOTE: If you link to any of the above pages, please return to the Registration main page again to select this page and complete your conference registration.
Full Conference Fee:
- Included: The conference will be held from the evening of Friday,16 June through the evening of Tuesday, 20 June 2017. The full conference fee includes conference presentations, the opening and arts receptions, participation in the PSI Dreaming contest and the Dream Ball.
- Excluded: transportation, lodging, meals and other items listed below which are reserved separately from the conference fees.
|Presenter Early Bird until 15 Jan 2017||Early Bird Discount
Until 15 Apr 2017*
After 15 Apr 2017
|IASD Member||$ 480||$ 500||$ 520|
|Non-Member||$ 560||$ 580||$ 600|
|Member Student*||$ 390||$ 410||$ 430|
|Non-Member Student*||$ 430||$ 450||$ 470|
|Restricted / Limited Student / Partial Scholarship**||$ 160||$ 160||$ 160|
|Approved presenters must register before 15 March 2017 to remain on the program. Fees are non-refundable after that date. Refunds before that date will be less a $100 processing fee, unless presentation is not accepted in which case there will be a full refund.
· Student/Limited Income Rates
This heavily discounted fee is in lieu of the above conference fees for pre-approved volunteers that work on site. An initial $160 non-refundable fee will be required, $100 of which will be reimbursed at the end of the conference once all assigned duties have been completed. Because it is non-refundable please make sure you are fairly certain of your ability to attend (barring extreme circumstances) before you apply. All volunteers who have received approval MUST register and pay this fee by the deadline on their approval letter, and will be removed from the roster if not registered by that date. Do Not check off the volunteer fee unless you have received an approval letter. Those on the waiting list who pay the Early or Regular registration fee will be reimbursed the difference if they are later accepted as a volunteer. Volunteers who wish meals and lodging at the Hotel, must pre-reserve and pay for meals on the conference reservation form and reserve lodging directly with Anaheim Garden Grove.
|Volunteer Fee ($160 – $100 refundable on-site once duties are completed)|
Single Day Fees
Registration for one day of Conference includes all general receptions for that day. Housing and meals are excluded. No discounts apply to single day registrations.
Note that the fee for Saturday includes Friday evening as well.
|IASD Member ($160)|
Special Fee Arrangement:
if you have been approved for a special fee arrangement that is not specified here (Keynote, Featured Presenter, Press, Other) you will be requested to note this in the Comments box.
An MP3 download of all sessions that are recorded (most all lectures, symposiums and panels) will be available for purchase. If you do not pre-reserve a recording (either online or at the conference registration desk) a copy can be purchased after the conference, but costs may be slightly higher from the recording company.
|Full Conference Registrants including Volunteers and Scholarships ($20)|
|Single Day Registrant and others not paying conference fee ($30)|
Luncheon and Dinner Buffet Tickets
Lunches are listed separately plus there is a luncheon meal package which includes lunch for the 4 main days of the conference (Saturday – Tuesday). Evening buffet meal tickets are also available per night from Friday through Tuesday; excluding Sunday). Meal tickets are highly recommended because they conserve time during the meal breaks (so you don’t miss the next speaker) and allow you to join other attendees. Buffets include meat and vegetarian selections. Special dietary selections (vegan and gluten-free) are available by pre-order so please specify, in the comments box provided, when you order your meals if you have special dietary needs. Note that the DEADLINE for pre-ordering meals and special meal orders is Noon Pacific time, 11 June 2017.
|4 Day Lunch Buffet Package (Saturday through Tuesday) per person ($120)|
|Lunch Buffet single day ($32) Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday|
|Dinner Buffet single day ($30) Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday; none Sunday|
SPECIAL SUNDAY BEACH HIKE WITH A BOX DINNER
On Sunday evening 22 June, during the fee time period, we are planning our traditional Dream Hike, this time along the Crystal Cove beach and shoreline nature trails. About 30 minutes from the conference site, Crystal Cove features rolling surf, sandy beaches, tidepools, gently sloping hills, and deeply wooded canyons and ridges. A fee of $45 per person will include transportation by bus, entry and a boxed meal. Due to transportation limitations, this event will be initially limited to 35 persons so sign up early. Based on interest we may be able to add another bus and expand it later.
CE (CONTINUING EDUCATION):
CE Credits are provided by IASD. IASD is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IASD maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This option requires that the attendee carry a CE booklet to each CE marked session sign in, fill out an evaluation and have their booklet signed at each session
|Processing and Booklet Fee for CE Credits if desired ($30)|
- The 2017 IASD conference is planning a Juried Dream Art Exhibition that invites local artists, as well as artists who attend the conference from around the world, to participate. Artists are encouraged to submit original artwork about or inspired by their nighttime dreams.
- The Call to Artists has a 15 February 2017 deadline for submissions. Check the call/submissions menu link above for details.
- All submissions will require a non-refundable entry fee payable on a separate online form at the time of submission.
- NOTE: for artists registered for the conference (full conference or single day) the art entry fee is waived. If you register early for the conference and your art is not accepted, and you notify us before (date to be provided in the Call) that you no longer wish to attend, you will receive a refund less the art entry fee. For our tracking purposes please check the fee waiver box for those submitting art and planning to come to the conference to waive your art fee.
COMMENTS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS
Include on the registration comment box any special needs and dietary requests. Although IASD will do its best to meet such requests, it is not always practical or possible to do so and thus IASD cannot guarantee that a specific request can be met. We will attempt to notify you of the status of your requests. Note that we make efforts to provide special seating accommodations for those who have limited sight or hearing or need wheelchair access, so let us know if you have those needs so that we can plan properly. If you have a specific question regarding facility access you may contact the Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove hotel at 1 (714) 867-5555
COMPLETING YOUR REGISTRATION
Payments can be made using Visa, Master Card and American Express
REGISTER HERE registration will open on-line in mid-September.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds for conference related fees will be subject to a $100 processing fee. Due to date dependent contractual and scheduling obligations, NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED AFTER 15 March 2017 for Approved Volunteers and Presenters or after 1 June 2017 for any registrant. All cancellations or refunds for room and/or meal reservations made with the Hotel are subject to hotel policies and must be resolved directly with the Hotel.
FOR PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS:
contact Richard Wilkerson at firstname.lastname@example.org